The information below is being disclosed for the purposes of AIM Rule 26 and was last updated on 30 January 2013.
- Description of our business
- Directors, responsibilities & details of committees
- Eastern European Property Fund Limited was incorporated in Guernsey and is governed under Guernsey Law. The rights of the shareholders may be different from those of companies incorporated in the UK and governed by UK law.
Main Country of Operation
The main countries of operation for Eastern European Property Fund Limited are the target countries, being Turkey, Bulgaria and Romania
- Public documents including our AIM Admissions Document and Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Company reports
- The company's securities are traded on AIM and are not traded on any other platform.
- The number of AIM securities in issue and the percentage of AIM securities not in public hands together with the identity and percentage holdings of its significant shareholders
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of AIM securities other than for US persons as set out below:
- The Company is not registered with the US Securities Exchange Commission under the U S Investment Companies Act of 1940, as amended (the "1940 Act"). In addition, the Ordinary Shares are not registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "1933 Act"). Therefore, the Ordinary Shares may not be publicly offered or sold in the US or directly or indirectly to or for the benefit of a "US person" as defined herein. A "US Person" as used herein means a "US Person" as defined under Regulation S of the 1933 Act, as well as the following (1) a citizen or resident of the US; (2) a partnership or corporation organised or incorporated under the laws of any state, territory or possession of the US; (3) any estate or trust, other than an estate or trust which is not subject to US income tax on its income derived from sources outside the US and not effectively connected with the conduct of a trade or business within Easter Europe; or (4) any estate or trust which has a US person as its executor, administrator or trustee. Shares will be offered or sold within the United States only to Qualified Purchasers, as defined under the 1940 Act." "The Company's Articles contain provisions designed to restrict the holding of Shares by persons, including US Persons, where in the opinion of the Directors such a holding could cause or be likely to cause the Company some legal, regulatory, pecuniary, tax or material administrative disadvantage. No ERISA Plan Investor may acquire Ordinary Shares without the Company's prior written consent. Ordinary Shares held by ERISA Plan Investors are subject to provisions requiring a compulsory transfer as set out in the Articles
- Notifications made in past 12 months
- Details of our NOMAD & key company advisers